Terms and conditions
In booking an online course with Christina Greve, you accept the following Terms:
- Your course will start on the day indicated in your registration email, regardless of when you first log in to the course. You may not share your password or login info with anyone else.
- You will continue to have access to the class material at any time that you need for as long as this program runs. Christina Greve reserves the right to close down or cancel the training any time.
- Christina Greve reserves the right to modify, cancel and limit any training, service or promotion.
- No warranties or guarantees are made in any of the material. By using any of the material provided you accept all liability for your actions.
- Your membership will be canceled without notice if you disrespect terms and conditions or if your payment is insufficient. If your membership is canceled, you are no longer authorized to access the training.
- You agree that Christina Greve will collect and manage your personal information supplied when enrolled in a program.
- Christina Greve is not responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by the credit-card issuer.
- In case the online training program and website is hacked, broken or closed down by a third party, Christina Greve is not responsible for reproducing, re-launching or re-installing the course material.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in the course, including text, graphics, photos, design, names, logos, and underlying software are protected by copyright owned or licensed by Christina Greve, and you acknowledge and agree that this is the case. Material cannot be copied, reproduced or distributed in any form without prior written consent. All material provided and presented during training is for the sole use of your individual use.
If you are enrolled with a payment plan, you are responsible for maintaining the payment plan. If one of your installments are insufficient all access to the training program will be canceled, and you are no longer authorized to access the training.
Payments can fail for a variety of reasons, for example:
- There’s not enough money in the account
- The card is expired or blocked
- The card is over its daily or monthly withdrawal limit
- The issuing bank’s automated fraud detection systems thought the transaction might be fraudulent
- The issuing bank’s computer systems just had an off day
You can cancel your registration by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note Christina Greve is unable to reimburse for any currency conversion fees charged by the credit-card issuer and refunds will be issued to the paying credit card. There will be no refunds given for students who request a refund outside of the guaranteed time-frame.